Two Women's "Hot" Craving Justin Bieber

| Wednesday, August 18, 2010 | , , |
Two Women's "Hot" Craving Justin Bieber


 
LOS ANGELES, Though only 16 years old but Justin Bieber, sensational singer who is now a public conversation that world, have great taste about the type of woman of his dreams.

Just look for openly express himself estimating socialite Kim Kardashian, now there are two women who are no less tempting also estimated chanter "Baby" was. Who are they? Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry.

The Sun, Bieber said the two are the most perfect women to date. "I wish I aged a few years older than now, I will be dating them. If both are combined, the result is certainly a hot woman," Bieber beber.

Currently, Bieber hopes of course want to meet them and ask 'date' together. "I want to invite them to dinner. Maybe they can teach me and tell what kind of stance apt to melt the hearts of women like them. That alone is amazing," he said.

Although already quite famous, Bieber admitted that she still own today. Therefore, he wished he could find a woman the same age, both stars are similar. "I want the young version of their. Right now I'm still alone but that does not mean I'm not really looking for it. The problem is when I met a girl, I do not know if he likes me or not," he said. (EH)
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post

Popular Posts

StatiStik My BLoG

Hearttechnology TopOfBlogs Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Technology blogs Technology Blogs Technology (News) - TOP.ORG Blogarama - Blog Directory Technology BLOGGER Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator Display Pagerank

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Design by : Ariez Rockmariez . Powered by Blogger.
© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Ariez Rockmariez